Saturday, April 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Minister Scribe
- Location: U.S. Virgin Islands
Ask me not about me for I am only as important as the most important of all beings: The Inner Scribe!!! And ladies, thou canst haveth the Scribe inside THEE for a nominal fee. That fee is called saying "Yes."
Previous Posts
- Yet Another Credibility Rating For Yours Semi-Trul...
- The Church has it on Good Authority!!!
- And now a random fact about Chuck Norris...
- Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
- Sermon: Regarding Faith
- Sometimes the Minister Must Stand Aside & Let the ...
- A BRIEF SCRIPTURAL PASSAGE FOR FAITH-BASED UNBELIE...
- The Unveiling (2 of 8)
- FROM THE CHURCH BULLETIN
- The Religious War Hath Begun!!!

9 Comments:
Tell us more Oh Great One, divulge more.
Hast thou not learnt enough, apostle. WOuld ye not go forth and spread for the masses...
The word, of course ;)
ROFL...I don't wonder how the other sex goes about it, I just watch my partner ;)
Like The Joker says, "Where does he get those wonderful toys?" LOL
Ah, sister zep. If thy minister revealed his secrets to thee, ye would have to compensate him in ways both pleasurable and...well, ok, just pleasurable.
I don't get it.
I'm sure you don't.
WHAT?
NO SERIOSSLLY DUDE WHAT?
Post a Comment
<< Home