Monday, March 27, 2006

A BRIEF SCRIPTURAL PASSAGE FOR FAITH-BASED UNBELIEVERS.

“We are here on Earth to fart around. Don’t let
anybody tell you different.”

-Kurt Vonnegut, Patron Saint of Free Thought

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fart alot!

4:57 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

So does Larry the Cable Guy!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Aye, child, and if Larry the Cable Dork were even slightly funny, we would maketh him a saint.

6:56 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

He IS funny. Some people don't have a sense of humor.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

yes, those people are called Larry the Cable Guy fans.

1:05 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Uhh..I don't think so.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude shut up Larry the Cable Fag is for rednecks!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Well-spoken, my child. Taketh a few coins from the collection plate for thy efforts. :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

hehehe, fartin' around reminds me of an embarrasing moment. Opps...


Excuse me. :)

4:44 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

It's nice to hide behind an anonymous facade when you have no balls.
Bite me.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude whatever!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

zactly...whatever !

7:17 AM  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

[[[dude???]]] Hey dabs, I think that person thinks you're a guy...dayum

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everybody's dudes to me so whatever DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Children, children, cease this petty in-fighting at once. Unless there is mud or body oil involved, fighting is in vain!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

How about jello instead?
And Zep, I guess Anonymous is whack. DaBich a Dude?? Whatever!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Not to worry minister, we'll take great care in oiling anon before the tar & feather session. LOL

10:22 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

There ya go!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my boss farts a lot, he has the holy ass gas... I Like muddy oil fights.


From, Tails Kitsune of the Holy Church of charmcaster love.

P.S. I like potatoes!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home