Monday, April 10, 2006

And now a random fact about Chuck Norris...

Chuck Norris' spittle can be used as a substitute for holy water.

17 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Now THAT is totally wrong. Yuck.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I knew there was a reason I stroked it to chuck morris!!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Was that Chuck or Morris the cat you stroked, dude?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Hmmm, methinks the two anons are not the same.

8:01 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Methinks thou art correct.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

As a man of the silk, I am compelled to spread compassion for them both-Besides, their anonymous status provides me with many holy alibis.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Wait, Holy Lugies??? EEEWWW!! I thought that was over with the last Alice Cooper concert. I'll stay unholy, thanks.

7:41 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

::perk:: alibis?

2:32 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

constant,

How dare thee blaspheme in the casa de chuck???

zep,

there are many fluids that can be used to help thee attain holy status-steppeth this way, please.

6:44 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

lol I see he ignored my ::perk::

7:37 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

aye, sister dabich. alibis are a necessity for new religions

1:14 PM  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Leave it to minister Pervis. Thou hast all the answers. I'll not need you to shower me with "warmth" *yuk* And as for thy other fluid I say to you, "No glove, No LOVE." All Hail-AMEN

...still luvs ya though, minister. LOL

7:35 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

alibis are necessary for new religions and shenanigans ;)

3:56 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

errr...they're the same thing, tho , right?

3:56 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Hmmm, so if mine holy eyes are reading correctly, dabich agrees that lying is what makes religions succesful AND sister zep likes to be slapped during sex with a glove. Hail and hail again!!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Can I have the gloves too?

4:49 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Wow, I didn't even have to beg.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home