Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yet Another Credibility Rating For Yours Semi-Truly!!!

Ordination
You scored 66.

You shall be Ordained, Discordian. As Pope I initiate you into the Third Degree of the PARATHEO-ANAMETAMYSTIKHOOD OF ERIS ESOTERIC, or POEE. Henceforth, you shall be addressed as a Priest/ess or Chaplin, until such time as you get your Shit Together and graduate to the Next Degree.

You scored higher than 15% on Discordianism


Also, thy Minister hath been offered a new "tool" for his faithless arsenal according to this latest email from his bulk fodler:

-Sensattional revolution in medicine!
-Enlarge your penis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!
-It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!
-Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be i`mpressed with results!

Clisk here: http://cafa24.info


Hmmm, they seem on the up-and-up. Nobody would lie to a Minister, would they?

9 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

You surely don't need that stuff, do you???
Lie to a minister? You bet your britches they would. Anything to make the almighty dollar!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

If I don't need it, why doth they continue to sendeth it to me?

7:37 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

maybe cuz they be skeered of ya.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna bigger unit.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

and delivereth this we can.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett 35 "... I long time sufferer of premeture ejeculation, I was extreamly pleased with the results, I have been compleatly cured of the problem ..."

Didn't do much for his "other brain" now did it....

5:45 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Bluez~Who said he had one? lol

4:51 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home