Monday, May 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Minister Scribe
- Location: U.S. Virgin Islands
Ask me not about me for I am only as important as the most important of all beings: The Inner Scribe!!! And ladies, thou canst haveth the Scribe inside THEE for a nominal fee. That fee is called saying "Yes."
Previous Posts
- A READING FROM THE HOLIEST OF HOLY BOOKS.
- The Unveiling Part 4!!!
- AND SO THE SCRIBE DID WONDER,
- AND NOW, THE LONG-AWAITED CONCLUSION OF AN EXCLUSI...
- MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
- AN ISLAND OF REALITY IN AN OCREAN OF DIHARREA
- This Week's Sermon: A New Saint!!!
- Inquiring Ministers Want to Know!!!
- And now yet another fact about Saint Chuck "Roundh...
- Today the Church Reveals the Divine Secrets of Hum...


6 Comments:
I'M WORKING ON IT!!! I'M WORKING ON IT! Can't wait to get my promised gifts!!!
Uhh....Spurmamax? Hmmm....
product needs testing...
Indeed? Field test?
DUDE I'D TOTALLY HIT THAT SHIT!
watch thy words, anon. We don't cotton to usage of the word "totally" round these here parts.
Post a Comment
<< Home