Monday, October 30, 2006

A Brand New Sermon (for Constant Rain)

Ye, it did occureth to mine most holy ass that the Church of Scribe hath fallen into disrepair! And it was revealed unto me that mine most divine calling had bene stalled by the forces of conformity and tradition.

Thy minister ithn't gonna blow smoke up thy shapely asses! 'Twas a most trying time for me. Many a day didst I wrestle with the idea of walking away from this divinely inspired mission that I did make up all by mineself.

Ye, the ungrateful masses almost won their battle!

But then the Church remembered something of utmost importance: Who the fickle fuck was going to pay the mortgage?

Thus did thy minister go forth into the Valley of Unknowing Dumbasses, wherein he did seeketh the answers to his most righteous dilemma. If thou dost want to know what did happen, reply thee to this sermon- show thy support for thy Church or kiss my ass as thou dost droppeth off a donation on thy way out!

Show me love gods-dammit!!!

Hail Eris!

2 Comments:

Blogger American Guy said...

"Thus did thy minister go forth into the Valley of Unknowing Dumbasses, wherein he did seeketh the answers to his most righteous dilemma."

Personally, when in search of spritual guidance, I climb the summit of Mount Incompetance. Therein do I find true enlightenment.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dudeee yer back!!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home