TIME FOR THE SPREADING OF CHAOS & DISCORD, LIKE COW CRAP UPON YON FIELDS OF PLENTY
Like all those other fancy-schmancy religions with their buildings and chairs and people and parking lots, the Church of Scribe also believes in doing good works for our fellow suffering bi-peds.
But our version of good works differs from the mainstream concept of donating food, time and money to those whose televisions are not as large as ours. Scribeism is about wearing down the false notions inflicted upon us from birth in the hopes that nothing will be gained.
That's right, you read correctly.
For nothingness is righteousness, but righteousness is a mental illness brought upon by the empty cellars within your brain's pleasure centers. So seek pleasure but do not become pleasure, for pleasure is not becoming. To seek pleasure for the sake of pleasure, while pleasurable, brings naught by pleasure.
We at the Church of Scribe know we are not alone in seeing this, but the average human being is wired to accept whatever they are told or shown. That is why TV Guide is the number one magazine in the United States. Plus, that "Cheers & Jeers" section is a hoot, isn't it? I mean, seriously, how do they keep that section fresh after all this time? It's just fall-down funny!
But in order to properly (or improperly depending on how drunk you plan to be) challenge the stupidities of mundane existence, one must offer challenges that cause the actual thinking portion of the human mind to stop accepting its external view of reality and turn all introspective and crap.
We can begin to accomplish this by doing what the great seer Robert Anton Wilson described in the Illuminatus Trilogy, co-authored by some guy named Robert Shea.
Since people are always looking for signs to guide them through life whether it's from God or their local municipality, let's give them signs.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to develop nonsensical signs and post them in high-traffic areas where people congregate or work (or worhsip if youse got da ballz).
Use your imagination. We all have one...well, except for accountants. Honestly, I don't even think they're human!!!
Now go forth, chir'dren and maketh my arse proud! And do share with me the signs you create, as I will share mine with thee.
Chaos and Discord Be With Us All~
But our version of good works differs from the mainstream concept of donating food, time and money to those whose televisions are not as large as ours. Scribeism is about wearing down the false notions inflicted upon us from birth in the hopes that nothing will be gained.
That's right, you read correctly.
For nothingness is righteousness, but righteousness is a mental illness brought upon by the empty cellars within your brain's pleasure centers. So seek pleasure but do not become pleasure, for pleasure is not becoming. To seek pleasure for the sake of pleasure, while pleasurable, brings naught by pleasure.
We at the Church of Scribe know we are not alone in seeing this, but the average human being is wired to accept whatever they are told or shown. That is why TV Guide is the number one magazine in the United States. Plus, that "Cheers & Jeers" section is a hoot, isn't it? I mean, seriously, how do they keep that section fresh after all this time? It's just fall-down funny!
But in order to properly (or improperly depending on how drunk you plan to be) challenge the stupidities of mundane existence, one must offer challenges that cause the actual thinking portion of the human mind to stop accepting its external view of reality and turn all introspective and crap.
We can begin to accomplish this by doing what the great seer Robert Anton Wilson described in the Illuminatus Trilogy, co-authored by some guy named Robert Shea.
Since people are always looking for signs to guide them through life whether it's from God or their local municipality, let's give them signs.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to develop nonsensical signs and post them in high-traffic areas where people congregate or work (or worhsip if youse got da ballz).
Use your imagination. We all have one...well, except for accountants. Honestly, I don't even think they're human!!!
Now go forth, chir'dren and maketh my arse proud! And do share with me the signs you create, as I will share mine with thee.
Chaos and Discord Be With Us All~

9 Comments:
Alas I am not proficient enough with a computer to make signs ::sigh::
All you need is word, my child.
I need many words LOL
Seriously tho, I have word, however, I never had training to use it. I need a one-on-one teacher ;)
minister scribe gives in-person training...and trust me, there are no altar boys here.
Send the plane ticket!!
Plane ticket? You limit your mind, child. Simple astral projection should suffice.
who says I have a mind? lol
Gerbils? I think thou wants the gay church down the street.
Go Tinkie Go!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home