Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And Now, A Touching Moment...

I dreamed that I was walking down the beach with the Goddess. And I looked back and saw footprints in the sand.
But sometimes there were two pairs of footprints, and sometimes there was only one. And the times when there was only one pair of footprints, those were my times of greatest trouble.

So I asked the Goddess, "Why, in my greatest need, did you abandon me?"

She replied, "I never left you. Those were the times when we both hopped on one foot." And lo, I was really embarassed for bothering Her with such a stupid question.

Carl Muckenhoupt, without honorary
on alt.discordia




Dedicated to the right Reverend Green, Spiritual Know-it-all and all-around Expert on all matters Godly. All hail~

8 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

And which Goddess was that?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

dabich,

the goddess Eris, of course, she os the golden apple and supple life-giving thighs. DUH!

tink,

yes, got you thinking, didn't it?

creepy guy,

weirdoes are welcome in the church of scribe-they often have disproportionately high incomes.

9:01 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

And just how am I to know the Goddess Eris, when I'm not educated into Scribeism yet!! Sheesh! lol

11:37 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

dabich, thou doth know more than thou doth thinketh.

Thanks for keeping me alert.

11:48 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

:;grin:: hush you!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

well, dick likes bush, so i doubt he's gay.

4:32 PM  
Blogger American Guy said...

This i must steal.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Steal away, my child! scribeism is all about taking and never giving back :)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home