Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oh shitteth!

Thy minister did totally forget about the first meeting of his new council. Forgive me, flock, for I was actually enjoying life! Believeth me, it shall NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! I do not jest when I say unto you that it truly ain't gonna fuckin' happen again! For further details, thou mayest gaze upon mine secular award-winning blog and read yon scriptural passages: http://scribecn.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

In the meantime, the Great Empty Expanse of No-thang hath imparted unto me without sayin' shit that Sister Dabich, a.ka. Madge da Prophet shall be first to assign the Minister with his next sermon. Since she is quite possibly the biggest busy-body ever and she frightens us, we saw no choice in the matter!

Madge! Can I gits a hail Eris and sermon topic, sil vous plait?

9 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

But, Minister Mine, I *DID* giveth you a topic for a sermon, on your last post...

"DaBich said...
tingling...sounds like a good topic for a sermon, if you ask me..."

Since I am busy, and my body is busy...yeah...that maketh sense...I have taken it uponeth myself to remind you of my words thusly spoken.

To expandeth upon that topic...
Why shouldeth we/shouldn'teth we engage in activities that maketh us tingle. THAT my Dear Minister, is your topic.

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:42 PM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

So...tingling is the topic? I knew you wouldn't let me down! I have no idea what to do with that and that is just the type of challenge I am gonna need once I sober up and don my piss-stained robes!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger J said...

oh, i feel most special, having been the one to bring up the subject of tingling in the first place.

6:14 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Well?

4:17 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

sorry, preach-a-thon coming no later than Monday

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Category 3 = Circus Monkey

1:38 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Good! =D

2:50 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

::yawn::

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home